The Project TREASURE aims to influence the creation of a healthy future for our country with sustainable lifestyles, green skills and strategies that reflect on economy, society and environment. Together with our partners we will develop and implement methods and understanding (through workshops, trainings, mentorship, action projects and campaign) on how to make sustainable decisions and build sustainable lifestyles. Actions will be taken in 3 cities (Skopje, Tetovo and Negotino), involving professionals from public and private sector and young people from elementary and high schools. It is important to mention that this project will be delivered transnationally, taking into account particular experiences from already existing frameworks from the V4 countries (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia) , to develop models for best practice and facilitate action for sustainability behavior in different cities in Macedonia.
During the implementation of the project, an active campaign of raising awareness will take place, showing the previously gathered knowledge on the same subject from the partner organisation, together with the pilot project implementation. The final conference will gather all of the affected policymakers to a round table and open discussion about the urgent topics targeting sustainability issues in Macedonia.
The specific goals of the project are:
- Interdisciplinary and Inter-generational group working together on action projects;
- Increased collective awareness about the environmental problems that the society is facing;
- Inclusion of policy makers who can lobby change of the law regulative.
- Workshop with students on the topic of Sustainable consumption and recycling
- Workshop “Sustainable Lifestyle and Nature preservation
- Workshop “Action projects for promoting sustainability lifestyles”