Project objective: The wider objective of the project is to improve manager’s and leader’s performance and sustainability actions through enhancing their leadership skills and abilities to innovate, collaborate and manage change. The major aim of the project is to jointly develop and implement program for sustainability leadership, which will address key issues in sustainability, and will enhance the ability of leaders to innovate, collaborate and catalyze change, creating sustainable organizations and societies. The program will be developed based on the needs of managers and leaders, research evidence and principles of sustainability leadership, sustainability standards and SDGs requirements. Throughout the joint program for Sustainability Leadership they will develop advanced leaderships skills and practices, ground theoretical approaches in practice facilitated by distinguished affiliates, receive professional orientation by providing meaningful application of the learning in their organizations, network with peer from other countries and working together on sustainability projects.
Target group: The target group consists of: managers working in local, national and governmental bodies, the private and non-profit sector, and are willing to make a difference and integrate strategies for sustainability in their organizations. Also, target group are students who have interest and plans to work as key players in project management and organizational development environments, where broader issues of societal development are important
- New innovative joint program for Sustainability Leadership, tailored, developed and implemented to the needs and expectations of managers and leaders;
- Higher quality of higher education, combining high level of excellence and attractiveness;
- Managers and employees will expand their knowledge and understanding of sustainability, adapt their behavior and decision-making and will be future promoters of sustainability;
- Stimulation and encouragement to initiate projects, businesses or organizations with the purpose of working toward sustainable development, new opportunities to cultivate and re-create the working environment that has the capacity to stimulate continuous improvement on a broad front.
- Promotional materials
- Analysis of the needs and challenges of managers and leaders regarding sustainability;
- Analysis of good practices and courses for sustainability and leadership skills in Europe and Benchmarking sustainability standards and reporting;
- Curriculum development of joint program;
- Promotional activities and recruitment and selection of pilot group of learners;
- Implementation of joint program, mobility of students and academic staff.
- Sustainable leadership and organizational behavior
- Fundamentals of sustainability management and business models
- CRS and business ethics
- Sustainability finance and investment
- Sustainability entrepreneurship
- Sustainability communication process
- Sustainable environment management and circular economy
- Sustainable change for competitive advantage
- Selected topics and methods in sustainable development
- Personal sustainability and development of life and professional skills
- Intellectual capital and sustainable performance
- Strategic sustainability management